780-444-1409

Shoe Comfort in Edmonton: The Store For Happy Soles

Shoe Comfort storefront

Spring may not always be in the air, but it can be in your step! Shoe Comfort, located in the Westgate Shopping Centre just steps from West Edmonton Mall, offers custom-fitted and orthopaedic shoes for men, women and children. If your current shoes are causing back, leg, ankle or foot pain, we can help! If you just want to experience some of the most comfortable shoes made in the world, we can help with that, too. We have footwear options in a variety of sizes for many foot types, widths and styles. Our selection includes shoes for running, walking and for casual or dress attire.


Since 1993, we have been helping Edmontonians find their maximum foot comfort potential with custom shoes and orthopaedic footwear and inserts. Whether you suffer from diabetes, flat feet or highly arched feet, you can always count on our personalized service and knowledgeable recommendations to find the perfect pair of shoes.


Did You Know?

On average, humans take 10,000 steps every day. This means there are 10,000 reasons to buy the most comfortable footwear. By the time you enter your 60’s, you’ve already taken around 200 million steps! Additionally, only 30% of people are born with both optimal foot shape and functionality. For the other 70%, Shoe Comfort offers footwear solutions that will increase your comfort, and minimize your risk of injury due to improperly fitted shoes.


We are proud to be an independently owned and operated footwear store. Because of our dedication to customer support and high levels of customer satisfaction, we have been one of the most recommended shoe stores in the Edmonton area since 1993.


Visit Our New Location in Westgate Shopping Centre

We welcome you to visit our new location in Westgate Shopping Centre. We are located around the corner from Italian Centre Shop and behind Boston Pizza. We are just north of the West Edmonton Mall. Contact us for more information.


Professional Affiliations

• Member, Better Business Bureau


Languages

At Shoe Comfort, we speak not only shoes, but English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog and Vietnamese, as well.


Contact Information

Phone
780-444-1409

Email
info@ShoeComfort.ca

Copyright Shoe Comfort 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice